This Privacy Notice tells you what to expect in relation to ‘Personal Data’ (or ‘personal information’) about you, which is collected, handled, processed and stored by us. The
processing of Personal Data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulations (the “GDPR”).
The law requires that eight data protection principles are followed in the handling of personal data.
gif动态图出处第900期宝贝These are that personal data must be:
- Fairly, transparently and lawfully?processed.
- Obtained and processed for limited purposes and not in any manner incompatible with those?those purposes.
- Adequate, relevant and limited to only data that is necessary to perform the purpose for which it was?obtained.
- Accurate and up to?date.
- Not kept for longer than is?necessary.
- Processed in accordance with the data subject's rights.
- Not transferred outside of the EEA or between countries without adequate protection.
gif动态图出处第900期宝贝We are committed to following these principles and will be open and transparent about the purposes for which we will use your data.
Who are we?
Lansdells ?is the data controller, this means it decides how your personal data is collected, handled, processed and stored, and for what purposes. If any of your personal information changes, you believe that any of the information we hold is incorrect or you have any queries with regard to your personal information or our data protection policies and procedures, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Personal Data?
‘Personal Data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is anyone who can be identified, directly or indirectly from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in combination with other information that is within our possession, control or from other information to which we legally have access to.
What is the legal basis for processing your Personal Data?
gif动态图出处第900期宝贝All Personal Data that we process, will be in accordance with one or more of the following legal basis’:
- Consent from the individual (or someone authorised to consent on their behalf)
- Where it is necessary in connection with a contract between us and an individual or an individual that is authorised to represent a non-natural person with whom we have a contractual relationship.
- Where it is necessary because of a legal obligation - if the law says you must, you must.
- Where it necessary in an emergency, to protect an individual's 'vital interests'.
- Where it involves the exercise of a public function - i.e. most activities of most government, local government and other public bodies.
- Where it necessary in our legitimate interests, as long as these are not outweighed by the interests of the individual.
How do we protect your Personal Data?
Lansdell Soft Drinks aim to protect your Personal Data, and complies with its obligations under the GDPR, by:
- by keeping Personal Data up to date;
- only storing information in secure locations;
- destroying information that is no longer relevant;
- not collecting or retaining unnecessary or excessive amounts of Data;
- protecting Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure;
- ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect Personal Data;
- that we undertake due diligence checks on 3rd parties who have a legal basis for processing Personal Data.
gif动态图出处第900期宝贝Please note that we have a legal obligation under GDPR, that we must notify any data breach to the controller without undue delay. Lansdells therefore has processes and procedures in place for identifying, reviewing and promptly reporting data breaches to the relevant controller.
What do we use your Personal Information for?
gif动态图出处第900期宝贝We use Personal Data to:
- fulfil our contractual obligations to businesses or individuals for goods and services that have been requested / provided;
- verify identity which may include natural persons where a contractual relationship is proposed or exists, in order to assess credit and other commercial risks to our business;
- provide you with information, news events and activities that is relevant to the goods or services that we are contractually providing to you or consuming from you;
- provide you with news events and activities for which you have consented to us to do so;
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
How long do we keep your personal data?
gif动态图出处第900期宝贝We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary, however there are circumstances when we may retain Personal Data for a longer period:
- where we have a statutory or Regulatory obligation to retain the Personal Data;
- to ensure our business is properly run in an efficient and compliant manner.
What are your rights?
gif动态图出处第900期宝贝Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights in respect to your Personal Data: -
- to request a copy of your Personal Data that we hold about you (Access);
- to request that we correct Personal Data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date (Rectification);
- to request your personal data is erased unless there is a legitimate reason for us not to comply (we will always provide you with more details about your Rights in our response to your request) (Erasure – ‘Right to be forgotten’);
- to transmit that data directly to another data controller - (Portability);
- to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please see our ‘Contact Details’ section below
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please contact us: Email: email@example.com
Phone: 01227 770200
Post: Lansdell Soft Drinks Ltd, Lane House, John Wilson Business Park, Thanet Way, Whitstable, Kent, CT5 3QT.